Friday, May 30, 2008

Ibran Mustafic: Srebrenica was a "Planned Chaos"

"They call me a traitor," Mustafic says, "claiming I invented Naser Oric's crimes, but that kind of stupidity doesn't bother me in the least. The purpose of my book was not to defend the Serbs, but I will by no means defend the members of my nation who committed atrocities! Criminals are criminals, regardless of their name and ethnicity. I categorically claim that Naser Oric is a war criminal without a par!"

[...] "Mustafic's book offers additional evidence about Oric's direct involvement in some of the most macabre war crimes committed on the territory of Bosnia-Herzegovina during the civil war."

"Probably the most shocking chapter of the book is the one with Naser Oric's personal admission of the first Serb he killed by his own hands, murder of the Srebrenica Judge Slobodan Ilic."

"When we took that group captured in Zalazje from [Srebrenica] prison to take them back toward Zalazje, and when the slaying begun, Slobodan Ilic came into my hands. I climbed on his chest. He was bearded and hairy like an animal. He looked at me without saying a word. I took out the bayonet and jabbed it straight into one eye, and then turned it back and forth. He didn't let the single sound out. Then I hit him with the knife in the other eye... I couldn't believe he's not reacting. Frankly, that's when I got scared for the first time, so I cut his throat right after that", Oric described his 'feat' to Mustafic word-for-word during one evening Mustafic visited him.

"Oric's admission is followed by the testimony of Mustafic's uncle Ibrahim, who witnessed the same slaughter."

[Read Article...]

No comments: