Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I am not going to wait to be slaughtered like my ancestors.

This is exactly the playbook used by the media and elites in Europe and look where they are ending up. I have come to the conclusion that we will see the rapid Islamization of the US by 2020, like Europe, led from the top down by the media and the elites. From seeing almost no Muslim woman slaves in our city up to last year there are suddenly Muslims everywhere this year.

This on top of the coming collapse of the Petrodollar and the banks over the next decade has convinced me to jettison even the slightest hope for an awakening to the reality of the internal and external threats to the West. The Western mentality is self destructive, in denial of reality; it is essentially delusional.

We are selling our house and over the next year will finalize a plan to relocate to get out of the way of of this historical juggernaut. I am not going to wait to be slaughtered like my ancestors.

No comments: